Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday afternoons

Sunday afternoons are a great time with family. These pics were taken Sept 28th. Whitney found a brush and since Daddy likes to sit on the floor she found it the perfect opportunity to practice doing hair. She has always enjoyed other people's hair and unlike her sister she likes having her's done.

Danica decided that after Whitney was done brushing it she would style it.

This is their finished product. Isn't he cute!!

It is this reason why I have not yet cut and donated my hair. They have started brushing mine and I'm teaching Danica how to braid it. I just don't think I could do that with short hair. Oh well, I guess that just means when I finally do decide to cut it there will be more to donate. right?

1 comments:

Mary said...

Sunday afternoons are my favorite as well. I have had people ask my what is my favorite day of the week and when I say Sunday they are often confused at that answer. My reason though is because it is the only day of the week that I do not have any distractions and I can just relax, play games, and be with my family.