So this post has many many pictures of what we do from day to day. My kids are either bouncing off the walls or glued to the TV - what are we going to do when we move and no longer have the TV??? JK we have done it many times before and as you'll see we have many other things that can keep them out of trouble. So this is what we do to keep them occupied.
I love this picture of the girls. I took it a week or so ago one morning while we were reading scriptures. They were just sitting on the couch "listening" and then Whitney grabbed Danica and just hugged her for a long time - well, long enough for me to find the camera and snap a picture.
Whitney is a funny girl lately. This next pic I was checking on the girls before I went to bed since Whitney has been bringing toys into her bed after we tuck her in. This is what I found. Sheets off the bed, in her Sunday dress holding her pj's with books and toys all around.
This was last Sunday. Can you believe her hair is actually long enough to put in a twist?! I braided it today. Curly hair is so misleading.

Painted LIPs anyone?
That's what happens when mom and dad aren't paying close enough attention during painting time.
Another day of painting. Danica and Whitney love to paint. Whenever Daddy pulls out his hobby they always want to paint along with him. The girls even have their own figures to paint (they call them B-guys, you'lll have to ask Dave about that one) This time they were just painting with their paint kit.


Another thing we like to do is make cookies. They love to add the ingredients and stir and of course eat the dough and lick the spoons.


After Danica's primary program in Sept the primary made "prayer rocks". This is what Danica came up with. I think it's super cute. Way better than the prayer rocks we made when we were kids. She gets it mixed up though and actually sleeps with it on the bed desipite our continual persistance that it belongs on the floor for sleeping time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment