A bit more details surrounding our new car purchase. We have been looking for quite some time for a van since we haven't really fit in our little car since Whitney was born, but we haven't found anything we were happy with. We have been seriously talking to Danica about a new car since August, and many of these conversations have ended in tears because she doesn't want to part with "Champy". Well, we left the kids with Grandma while we went to check out this van. Dave and I both loved it, it was the right price and in exellent condition so we signed the papers, called Grandma to bring up the kids and we had a new car. When Danica got in she exclaimed "That's our new van!! I love it!!" Then when she realized it had a DVD system she said "I was so excited I burped!" So, her fears were diminished as she discovered this new van. I'm loving the space!
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago




2 comments:
It is always exciting to get a new car. It would seem that you got a bigger car just in time for the new arrival. I remember when we had to get a bigger car to be able to accomadate three car seats. Now we only have one in a car seat. Abbi is old enough to be out of one here in South Dakota, but she is tiny and I feel more comfortable with her in one still. I have loved reading all of your post lately and am excited for your up coming move and new job for Dave. What a fun and crazy time for your sweet family. Hopefully the baby will copperate and stay in you long enough to get moved and settled at least a little.
How fun! I'm glad you found it for the price you wanted too! Good on ya. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment