We got word this morning that Dave's official start date is Nov 13th. Exactly two weeks before this baby is due. We are happy that they did offer him a GS5 position instead of GS4. So we are very excited about that.
We are moving on Nov 1 to get everything down there and settled before the baby comes.
Also some other good news - we also found a fabulous deal on a Honda Odessey so this past weekend we went and traded in our little nissan for this fabulous van.
So we are very pleased to finally be done with the waiting stuff. Now we just have to make sure we have a place to live and get things situated with Danica's school. and pack of course.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us through this crazy time in our life adventure!!
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE OR AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO TOWN!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! ARe you going to be renting from the Nevilles??? Let me know!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
WOW! I guess I didn't know that you were coming back to Carlsbad. Trey will be sooooo excited. Let me know what you need help with. Let me help with the girls when you move and when the baby comes. I hope you can move into our ward!
Post a Comment