Saturday, October 11, 2008

It was waiting...

We have had all our winter things in storage while we've been here, and the weather has been very cooperative. We decided that since it is October and we are in Idaho we probably should get some things out of storage. So on Tuesday while I was in Idaho Falls for my doctors apt we went to our storage unit and got out our coats and hats. We couldn't find our gloves - I'm not sure why they were all in different boxes. I wouldn't have packed them that way, but somehow they ended up that way. Anywho - we brought them back and then --- It snowed. Aren't we blessed! The Lord saw fit to wait to send the snow until we had gotten what we needed. Can't say that this will happen everytime, but we are grateful.

I am planning on downloading pics today so hopefully I will get back to blogging soon.

0 comments: