Whitney has been biting her sister lately. So after many time-outs and talks we finally told her that if she bites again she will get hot sauce on her tongue. Well, she just bit Danica again, so we put her in time out and Dave got out the tabasco sauce. He put a drop on her tongue and ...
no reaction. She smiled. She liked it.
ummm, so now what do we do?
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

4 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Try using alum..you know...the pickling spice. I hear that works. Also you could try a hotter pepper sauce. Oh...just remembered...we used to make Spencer bite a bar of soap. We used a little bar of soap, like you get from a hotel, put it in his mouth and make him count to ten! I know...its disgusting and sounds cruel but he didn't bite again and we only had to do it once.
Oh wow!!! What a strong girl! I'd be crying! Maybe you should be like all other Americans and only give her bland american fast food and quick-fix meals and then she wouldn't like anything spicy or unusual!!! Or just give her a habenero to munch on (I know I spelled that wrong! haha) Good luck with the biting!
We used soap. We told them that if they were going to bite they at least had to have a clean mouth to do it with.(works with foul language too). For most it quickly solved the problem. We did have one however, who actually liked it. Go figure.
Post a Comment