Five years ago I became a mom. To this beautiful girl.
Some things she likes to do:

Jump rope ; climb trees ;

play outside., and do crafts
She also loves to play tea party with her sister, help make dinner and treats, and she loves to wash windows and do dishes (when it's her idea).
She is such a fun little girl that is so grown up for her age. I am so grateful that she chose me to be her mom.
I love you Danica


6 comments:
WHOA! I cannot believe Danica is 5. I remember going to you and Dave's wedding reception and I remember when Danica was born. Crazy. Happy Birthday Danica.
Holy Cow!!!! 5 years old, I still think of her as the little girl that I was teaching to hold up 2 fingers! Happy Birthday Danica
What?? You cannot possibly have a 5 year old! Where did the time go?? Happy Birthday to Danica! She has gotten so big and is so cute!!
I know we are a couple of days late, but Happy Birthday Danica. Hope you enjoyed the gift. You are looking like such a BIG girl. Are you sure your Mom is taking pictures of you or is that some other older girl in the neighborhood? We love you!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Hatch
What a cutie! This was fun to see, Christina. I was looking at the Primary rolls and saw that I had missed Danica's birthday. Give her hugs from us.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 5 I would love to get in her knickers, too young for pu--y f-c-ing with a c-ck but I would give her a good f-ck with my fingers, suck on her pu--y awhile and watch her buck and thrash in orgasm then her tight little ass is certainly ready for c-ck, fingers in her c-nt c-ck in her ass just how I like em at 5
Post a Comment