Friday, June 6, 2008

a break from packing

Our good Friends the Ricks were brave enough to feed us the last two nights we were in Carlsbad. Here are some photos of our good times together.


Dave and Whitney are enjoying the swing and then Danica and whitney find a fun tree to climb. However, I think it was more than Whitney expected because she looks terrified and is hanging on for dear life.





Barry is grilling the dogs and Krystle takes a break to read to Danica.






After the yummy food we went inside. The girls found these cute books and turned themselves into many different things.
Then came the Wii. How much fun we have. Danica had a blast as usual and was very proud of her "Pink Ribbon"


















How precious this picture is. They love you Krystle.

We had a great time and it was a wonderful break from the stresses of moving. We are going to miss all our friends very much. (since that was the best part of being in Carlsbad)

1 comments:

Krystle Ricks said...

Ohhh... This one makes me so sad!!! I miss you guys SO MUCH!!! We actually played Raving Rabbids with some friends of ours and I kept winning the pink ribbon. I think I will forever call it that now! haha! I am so glad that your move wasn't too stressful! But I still miss you! :(