What a great family I have. I married into a family with a bunch of CRAZY girls. (well, I fit right in) They planned a girl's night/guy night for the one night we were with them. The guys got to play all their "games" and were even gracious enough to take most of the children. While the girls got to go eat at P.F. Chang's and then have a wild Kareoke party. I don't have pics from dinner since my battery died, but here is a sampling from the party.

Sing BABY Sing!! It's time to PARTY!!

(so Christina, what is up with that belly? YIKES. I hope it's just the angle)

We sang duets too.

Even Mama Kilton and Baby Reagan joined in the fun.

and well, who can resist "The Twist"?
It was a great stress reliever I can tell you. Thanks to all my wonderful family (on both sides) for all your help though all of our moving.

0 comments:
Post a Comment