Well, when you move around as much as we do, it is very difficult to make a trip out to find a place to live, so we have to go by phone calls and what the owners tell us. Well, here's what we got.

living room and bathroom (yes that's the whole bathroom, the shower is just to the left you can see the blue curtain)

don't you love the wallpaper in the kitchen, and yes - only one plug and half being used by the fridge.
No doors on the closets and don't you love the green carpet.
I have to admit that when I walked in and was overwhelmed by that old house smell and saw these rooms I about burst into tears. Dave - amazing husband he is hugged me and said at least it's not a one bedroom cabin. It made me laugh because I actually liked the cabin. But it's true you really can live anywhere for a short amount of time. We have been here for a month and for the most part it is working out okay.
I do have a question for all of you though - our renter's policy says this was built in 1985. I'm going for 1955 myself. What do you think?

2 comments:
I am so sorry. Yuck. I still can't believe you lived in a one room cabin. But hey, remember our house? At least you're not living there either. lol. Especially now when we're trying to finish.
Wow Christina!!! I think our carpets came from the same time period, 1985, 1975, or 1955... whatever the date, they're just not so pretty! At least you have a friend with bright orange carpet that UNDERSTANDS! haha But the kitchen's not that bad, it's classic! But I hope you guys are handling everything well!!!
Post a Comment