Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dallin Walter Kilton

Sunday the 16th we welcomed our little boy into the world. It was a very easy delivery so we are pleased and it was well worth the trip back up to utah. We are very Thankful for our wonderful doctor there. A one day recovery is much better than 4 months.
Here is daddy talking to Grandma on the phone. The picture doesn't quite capture his excitement.

Danica and Whitney meet their new brother for the first time.

All of us about an hour after he was born.


Some pictures of us the past few days.
Whitney and Grandma having some fun times with Dallin

Whitney is in awe of how little Dallin is and loves to see him with his eyes open.

Starting him early!! Go cougars!! (this was taken during the byu u of u game) We just wish the cougars played better, maybe next year.









8 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Congrats! What a great looking family.

Bergstresser Bunch said...

He is so cute!

Tara said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

he is so cute. How fun.

Mary said...

It looks like you all had fun with Dallin for Thanksgiving. He is very cute!!

Krystle Ricks said...

YEAH!!! Pictures! Alright, first off, I am sooooooooo SORRY I haven't stopped by the visit yet! You just got back and I'm already a flakey friend! SORRY!!! But Barry's just been working hard on demo-ing the house and we're trying to get ready to move and blah blah blah. And Now I'm sick so I can't come around the baby! But NEXT week I will be there!!! I can't WAIT to see him!!!!

Marjorie said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful and I LOVE the picture from the hospital, I wish the hosiptal I went to would have taken that good of a picture!

Lynners said...

He's so beautiful! Good work. But I'm dying to know, what color is his hair? Good luck adjusting to the move and new baby!

BTW, I can't believe you found a UT doc that would let you do a VBAC. I couldn't. But then I was failure to progress, so it wasn't likely that I'd be able to deliver naturally anyway.

Oh well, the things you do for your kids...