It's a BOY!
Our waiting is over. All worked out great!
We headed to the hospital Sunday morning and all went well.
Dallin Walter Kilton arrived on Nov 16th after very little effort.
See him and his stats here:
http://www.hospitalportraits.com/
We have lots of pictures, but the SD drive on my laptop erased my last card and I don't want to chance that this time, so check back next week after I get home to NM and I'll have them up asap. I know you are all waiting to see more of him.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

12 comments:
Congrats! He is so handsome.
Congratulations! We love him!
Congrats...welcome to the world of boys!!! I checked your blog hopeing, not really expecting, that you would have delivered! YEAH! He looks great!
Congrats on your baby boy. glad you mentioned you had a blog on facebook, I love blogs!
Congratulations! We're happy for you!
Congrats! I'm glad it all worked out. :)
-Holly
I've been out of the blogging world for awhile - you guys have been busy! Congrats on your little boy...he is adorable!! Hope all is well!
Such a cute pic! I can't wait to see more :) Congrats!
What a cutie. That is so awesome, a little boy. How fun for your girls. Congrats.
cute...congratulations! he looks like he fits in the family. a definite resemblance...good luck as you make the transition home.
He is very cute. He looks quite a bit like John when he was born. I am glad to hear that all is going well. Congratulations!!!
Congrats! He is so handsome :)
Post a Comment