We actually had a very uneventful move. We are almost unpacked and organized. It goes much faster when Dave is around. The only hitch we have run into is that there isn't a doctor in the State that will deliver my baby unless I agree to a C-Section. So after being here for a week, I am heading up to my in-laws and waiting for the baby to come. Seeing as the baby dropped 2 weeks ago and I have been having contractions all week, and that the other two came early I don't think I will have to wait long.
Whitney is coming with me and Danica is staying with Dave so she can go to school.
Danica is in full day kindergarten here and she gets to ride the bus. She loves both. We talked to her after her first full day and she said I haven't gone a full day yet - she thought full day meant that should would be at school for as many hours as daddy is at work. She is a cutie pie.
Whitney is enjoying her time to herself and spends most days in her room playing with everything that has been in storage.
hope you are all well and getting ready for that big Turkey Day coming up. I don't know when I'll get pictures up, but I will try to remind Dave to post when the baby comes.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

3 comments:
Christina... GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!! We'll keep you in our prayers!!!
I am glad that the move went well and you are getting all settled. I wish that they had all day kindergarten here. Both John and Jess had all day kindergarten and they loved it. I hope that all goes well with the delivery of the baby. Maybe I will see you.
You are one brave lady with all that moving and traveling while so pregnant!
Post a Comment