Friday, November 14, 2008

For the Love of my Life

This is for my darling husband who is my everything. I miss you more than you know. Every night I pray that this baby will not come until you make it up here. Baby is anxious to come out and meet everyone.

Dave you are the Love of my Life and my never-ending support.

2 comments:

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

Hey Christina, this is Star. I love your blog. Congrats on the new addition to your family. I loved the song to your husband. That is so sweet. Your girls are adorable. I am glad I can keep updated on your awesome family

Jared and Dani said...

WOW, I have never heard of Celtic Thunder, but now I am obsessed. Also, I will be anxiously waiting by my phone to hear the baby news. Also, I need your new address, can you email it to me laughs_lots@hotmail.com