It's hard to believe that 3 years have passed since this little firecracker entered our lives. She's had to have things her way since the begining. In fact, she decided to come during Dave's finals. He missed his class presentation and then an hour or two after she was born he bolted to take two finals.
She went from this little bundle to this wild child.

She ended up having a TinkerBell birthday although we didn't really plan it that way. She actually wanted a pink princess cake, but this is what I could do in the half hour I had to decorate her cake. Dave and Danica picked out her presents and got her all TinkerBell toys, and then he aunt gave her tinkerbell hair things and jewlery. (I forgot to rotate this picture - sorry)



2 comments:
Holy Cow! I remember the day she was born, I was so glad she made it before we left, I also remember that you brought her home the day we moved out! Tell her happy birthday for us!
How cute! My little girl that is 5 loves Tinkerbell too. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Our 'baby', Carter will be 4 next week! They grow up too fast!
Holly Nye
Post a Comment