Dave was asleep on the couch. Danica walk in and says, "Daddy are those spiderwebs in your nose?"
Daddy, "No dear, it's hair"
Danica, "Why do you have hair in your nose?"
I just started laughing when she asked if he had spiderwebs. I did ask Dave's permission if I could share this with you. Sorry there's not a picuter Dave moved before I could get a good shot.
Kids are great!!!!
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

4 comments:
That is a great story! Dave-thanks for letting Reeny share it will the blogging world.
CHRISTINA!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! I LAUGHED SO HARD!!! haha! Out of the mouth of babes! Well, be sure and let Dave know that Barry and I have NEVER noticed his spiderwebs if he's feeling a little insecure! haha!!!
OK....since I know you HATE spiders, I really thought this story was going to about some nasty spider you had to deal with! No way did I think the story was going to be about Dave! HA HA HA HA HA!
that's hilarious!
Post a Comment