Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SNOW

What crazy weather we are having. Sunday was a beautiful 80 degrees and we got excited for daddy's day off. Then we woke up MOnday morning to some snow on the ground. We didn't let it get us down though and the girls completely forgot about eating breakfast. They had their snow things on before daddy even got out of his room. So they waited patiently by the door until we were ready to take them out. I love how Whitney even had to put on sun glasses.







We all had a fun snowball fight. I didn't last long because whitney didn't like getting hit with the snow and she wouldn't keep her mittens on. As you can see it was still snowing. How much fun








Danica had so much fun making her snow angel, and then daddy made a little snow dog that Danica named Aurora.


















3 comments:

Bridgette said...

A dog named Aurora....yup...girl through and through! Spencer gets impatient when it snows also! But snow, in New Mexico....wierd!

Krystle Ricks said...

Aurora huh? hehe That is so funny! I love Danica!!!

Jared and Dani said...

I think I recognize that fuzzy blue coat! Danica has always been really good at coming up with names, doesn't she already have the rest of your children named?