Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eater Activities

Wishing you a wonderful Easter from all of us
Our activities started with egg dying on Saturday night. Love the pj's girls.
Dying the eggs with mom and dad (sorry no pics of mom I had the camera)


Having fun with
stickers


The finished product



Our egg hunt this morning. Too bad the easter bunny forgot to hide the empty eggs so we could have a quick lesson about the empty tomb. Oh well it happens.

Whitney found a treasure

Danica finding one of her hidden eggs

Finshed hunting eggs and very excited about their finds


This is what happens when you are running a bit late for church because of an easter egg hunt, and are saving time by doing your make-up in the car and your husband doesn't warn you that the light just turned green. I made that ugg sigh and Dave just got all deffensive until he looked over and saw just want he had caused. Then we both busted up laughing. Luckily I had some q-tips in my bag so I was able to fix the disaster before we got to church.

6 comments:

Jared and Dani said...

you should've left it!!! I think that Whitney would fit right in with the twins (she's nuts too!)

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that is so funny , I do that with my mascara all the time int he car. Glad the girls had fun with their Easter. Hope you did too.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that is so funny , I do that with my mascara all the time int he car. Glad the girls had fun with their Easter. Hope you did too.

Bridgette said...

I used to do my make-up in the car also, but since Jason now goes to meetings in the morning, I don't have that luxury! Looks like a fun Easter, we did the same things here!

The Mortensen Clan said...

It was so fun to see your blog. Your kids are soo cute.

Jared and Dani said...

Hey, we tried to call you last night, but we don't have the right number, call us or email us so we will have the right number.