Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Questions from Sarah

1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I am aware of.
2. When was the last time you cried? After the cop left (see previous post)
3. Do you like your handwriting? yes, When I'm not in a hurry
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I would have to say turkey
.5. Do you have kids? Yes, two energetic girls - Danica 4 1/2 and Whitney is 2
.6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Depends on who I'm with.
8. Do you have your tonsils? Sure do
9. Would you bungee jump? My first thought would be no - I'm not a big fan of hights, but I do love a thrill so I could probably be persuaded to do it if I was with the right people.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually.
12. Do you think you are strong? Most days yes, some days not so much.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Right now it's Apple Fried Ice Cream. But it changes all the time.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? I have never really thought about that. I think if they are smiling or not and their facial expressions.
15. Red or Pink? It depends on the shade of the red or pink. I'm not a big fan of either, but I do own a lot of maroon so I guess that would be red.
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? The way my temper runs away from me without notice.
17. Who do you miss the most? Right now - my husband he's been taking a class the last three weeks and has been gone from 7 am to 10:30pm every night except sunday. If we are speaking of those who are no longer in this world that's a good question. I have been extremely lucky and still have almost all of my close relatives around, but my Grandpa Hatch is one that I wish would have stayed around longer, I miss riding the tracktor and horses with him.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black workout pants and nothing on my feet.
19. What was the last thing that you eat? That yummy fried ice cream.
20. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the clock ticking, The kids are in bed and well, Dave isn't home yet.
21. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Green or Purple it's a toss up.
22. Favorite smell? so many to choose from, I love the smell of the sidewalk on a hot day when it gets wet, I love the smell of roses (although they are not my favorite flower), and I love the way clothes smell fresh out of the dryer. Ya I'm weird.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad.
24. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she is so fun to be around I miss her.
25. Favorite sport to watch? Tie between football and gymnastics (like you couldn't guess that one)
26. Hair color? Red
27. Eye color? Blue
28. Do you wear contacts? Unfortunately yes - thanks mom and dad
29. Favorite Food? Berries, ice cream, chicken enchiladas, I could keep going.
30. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
31. Last movie you watched? Sleeping Beauty with the girls after Whitney took a dive off the bunk bed. (in the theater it was enchanted)
32. What color shirt are you wearing? White
33. Summer or Winter? SUMMER! I love to be outside and warm
34. Hugs or Kisses? I actually like hugs more. Don't get me wrong kisses are a close second when they come from the right people.
35. Favorite Desserts? Strawberry shortcake, smoothies, brownies made from scratch, turtle cheesecake
36. What book are you reading? Book of Mormon, Nancy Clark's Sports Nutriton Guidebook, The Little house on the Prarie books (farmer boy) and the Jackrabit factor (wow, am I really reading all those at once? Yikes)
37. What is on your mouse pad? No mousepad, sorry. I used to have a Got Milk with me and Kermit the Frog and our milk mustaches, but my kids ripped it up.
38. What did you watch on T.V. last night? TV?? What's TV??
39. Favorite sound? Giggles from little girls playing nicely together, adn waterfalls
.40. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I am not sure
.41. What is the furthest you have been from home? Hawaii
42. Do you have a special talent? I don't know - anyone have any ideas? Possilby scrapbooking, but I don't think so, but I get told it a lot.
43. Favorite Pastime? Playing outdoors with my family
44. Where were you born? Provo, UT
45. Who do I tag? Bridgette Clauser, Elise Neville, Krystal Ricks, Dani Jensen, Shelly Mortenson

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun to learn more about you Christina. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

if u r feeling lonely at night mom you are welcome to come over, bring the girls i have a big bed and i am into very young girls, they can watch us having sex then decide if they want me next, join in if you want or watch