Thank you dear mother for giving me life and giving so much of yours to raising me and my siblings.
My appreciating for you has grown so much since I became a mom. I am ever grateful that you are just a phone call away.
You taught me so much and I used to think I didn't want to be like you , but when I grew up and left home and discovered the 'real world' for myself I wanted ever so much to be just like you.
Mom - I love you.
To my second mother I too am grateful that you gave so much of your life to raising your children, especially my dear Dave. He is the most wonderful man and I know that he learned it from you.
You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and I have been so grateful to have you in my life. Your example of selflessness is cherished and I hope that I can become as selfless as you.
Dear Mom - I love you!

And to all the other mom's in my life - I too have learned so much from watching you and being part of your lives.

And to all the other mom's in my life - I too have learned so much from watching you and being part of your lives.
I wish every mom a most spectacular Mother's Day


2 comments:
Thank you, Christina.
By the way, that was your real mom who said thank-you
Post a Comment