Hi everyone,
I am 6 month old now. Can you believe it. I have had so much fun the last six months. I got to know my mom and dad, and my sisters real good. I love to play with them. I have also been learning a lot of things. I just learned how to sit up. I still need someone by me though.
I love to smile at everyone. One of my favorite things is getting tossed in the air (don't worry - I hold on tight)
Did I mention I love my sisters? This is Whitney. I get to play with her everyday, but Danica is always at school so I don't see her as much.

I've also started eating cereal, and I like to get it everywhere. Mom gave me sweet potatoes too and those are better than cereal for sure.
Just thought I would let you know what I'm up to these days.

3 comments:
Christina, I love that entry, your kiddos are really cute.
You are so cute!! I love the way you wrote it as if Dallin where talking. He is getting so big and I love the red hair.
Wow, he looks so much like Danica and Dave to me! What a handsome little dude! Hopefully Gerber will help him with the chub-factor!!
Post a Comment