Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whitney's crazy day

Friday was some day for Whitney. It started out okay. We had the car so I decided we needed to run errands. After our last errand I was buckling Whitney in and she laughed at something and I noticed a new tooth!! Yay - she was finally getting her two year molars. So I checked the other places where her teeth were supposed to be and yes - three more coming in. That would explain some of the crankieness we have had lately.
Then we decided that since it was 80 degrees we should go get Danica her ice cream she got for being good at school. So we do that and have fun. After we get home Danica turned on some music and Whitney started dancing around - only to run into the corner of the wall with her face. She now has a nice green stripe down the right side of her face.
So we calm her down, kiss her better and continue to make dinner. Only to hear another scream. She had been playing in the spare room with my balance ball and bit through her tongue. Yes - my children have lethal weapons in their mouths. At least this time it was mearly puncture wounds on both sides. (unlike Danica's) YIkes!!
So I made her suck on an ice cube until it had stopped bleeding and then Daddy got home and all was better.
Maybe she's growing again. Who knows !!

2 comments:

Bumm crew said...

Poor Whitney! Hey I'm so excited to finally know about your blog! We have such a hard time keeping in touch with the Kilton part of the family. Does anybody else in the family have a blog? At least we can keep up on your family now!And congrats on Dallin,he's so cute!

Lynners said...

Oh what a day! It's a good thing y'all can laugh about it now.