
Dallin went in for a weight check yesterday and he has gained 9 oz in the past week. This is great!!
I found amongst all the samples they send home with you a herbal tea to increase milk production. I thought = what the heck nothing else is working. Well, there's the proof. He gained more in the last week than he had the previous 5 weeks put together.
We are extrememly happy that things are starting to work so no more worries about him. Now we just get to relax and play!!


2 comments:
Yeah! Good job Mommy! He is so cute.
I am very glad that Dallin finally is gaining weight and that the tea seems to be helping with your supply of milk for him. I am sure that in no time he will be a chubhy little boy and the worry about him not gaining weight will fade into a memory.
Post a Comment