In my dream world my house would stay clean
and I would have more patience.
My friends and family wouldn't be so far away
In my dream world I would not have to be afraid of
letting peope help me or my children at the store.
I would smile more
In my dream world I would never run out of ideas
to be creative with my children
I would hug them more
In my dream world everyone would have their needs
taken care of
There would be no poverty
In my dream world doctors would care more about
people and less about money
There would be no sickness
In my dream world I would be more helpful to
strangers and my neighbors.
Someday I will have my dream world.
I have had a lot of time to think today, as Whitney was sleeping and Dallin was nursing I just let my mind wander. My eyes fell upon the clutter on my dresser and my thoughts went to ways I can spend more time with my kids, and then the words just came. I knew I had to write them down, but I haven't been able to find my journal since this last move so this was the next best place.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing that. I dream of much of that myself!
I hope you're getting to sleep at night by now.
BTW I want to pass on a blogger award to you. Come check it out if you get a second.
Post a Comment