Today I decided I was just going to go an cut my hair. I have waited long enough. This is my insanly long hair before I cut it.
I got to the Salon and told them I wanted to donate my hair, that I needed at least 12" to donate it to Wigs for Kids and I had all the paperwork. This salon usually donates to Locks of Love. Well, here are the pictures of the haircut I was going for...

and the lady only cut 11" off in the ponytail, but then shed several more inches as she was styling and this is what I ended up with...

Not quite like I was looking for, but Dave says he likes it and so does Danica so I guess it will do.

Not quite like I was looking for, but Dave says he likes it and so does Danica so I guess it will do.
I'm not sure how I feel about it since it wasn't what I asked for.
When you say chunky layers and your get nonobtrusive layers well, what can I say. That was actually the reason I ended up with short hair in the pics I was taking in - I don't think nonobtrusive layers look good with my hair. What do you think?
ps - Danica took the before and after shots - she's pretty good huh.

7 comments:
I like it and think it looks great. I cut my hair all off about nine months ago and I am loving it. Sometimes a change is nice.
I think it looks great! I bet you will get used to it.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! :)
Christina, Sorry, Mom Ricks is Krystle Ricks! I accidentally signed into my Mother-in-law's account! haha
I think it looks good, but I know what ya mean about hairdressers, I never come out with what I think I asked for!!
Last time I got my hair cut professionally, I thought the same thing (it wasn't quite what I asked for), but after a couple of days I realized that it was what I asked for. I just was't used to that style. Give it a few days and I think you will like it. Or at least it will "grow" on you.
Don't stress. Your hair is totally cute. It always takes a little while to get used to new hair.
It was so fun to see your pics from college! That was a fun year. I LOVED being your roomie!
Post a Comment