How pleased we are with our little Danica. Our ward had their Primary Program today and Danica was asked to sing a solo part for one of the songs. Unfortunately I don't have any kind of simple recording device that we could get an audio recording of it, but she did fantastic. She didn't look nervous at all. She just got up there and when it was her turn she sang the perfect volume and clearly so everyone could understand. She is so amazing. I had a hard enough time getting up and singing with a group when I was in high school. I dont' think I am brave enough even now to sing a solo.
What an amazing little girl we have been blessed with. I learn so much from her everyday. Her spirit is so much more developed at this little age than I feel mine is now. She has a great work for her in the future I can just tell.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
I would be proud of her as well. Just reading this made me almost start crying. I cannot even imagine Abbi singing a solo, she would not do it. I would love to hear her sing sometime. It sounds like she has been given an amazing gift.
Post a Comment