Well, Dave's job officially ends on Tuesday. We still don't have another job (at least not until the end of November, and that's our fallback plan) So, as we have been contemplating what we are going to do and both of us have been praying all we've been getting is that it's going to be okay.
Which is good to know, but both Dave and I are planners - we like to have a plan to know what we need to do, and the not knowing makes it hard to plan. So, as I was praying yesterday I was a bit uneased that none of the the things I was praying for felt right. So I changed what I was asking and discovered that I am not supposed to know. That right now I just need to trust and not know. Do you know how hard that is for me!!!
But I am doing my best. We are going to stay here in Arco until who knows, and trust that everything will be okay. We will just keep doing what we are doing and wait as patiently as possible and try to listen to the Spirit. Hopefully this is one of the last things that we are supposed to learn from all this moving around.
Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers . We love you.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

2 comments:
We will pray for you.
But I have to tell you that our six months of "not knowing" led to this situation, which has been the best thing for our family, our future, and our spiritual growth.
Hopefully you're in the dark for less than six months.
Love you guys.
I cannot say that I am in the exact same situation as you are in regards to jobs, but I do know a little of what you are going through. Matt is thinking about getting out of the military and like you I am a planner. The not knowing if he is getting out for sure and what job he will have if he does get out is killing me. Matt keeps assuring me that it will be fine and if he is meant to get out of the military we will be blessed with a job at the right time. I feel comforted about the whole situation when I pray as well, so I am trying to leave it in God's hands.
You are in my prayers. Hang in there and everything will be fine on God's time. That is sometimes the hard thing to remember.
Post a Comment