I can't wait until this baby makes it's debut. For someone who used to have a severe fear of needles I think this baby is trying to cure that.
For some reason with this pregnancy all my veins went into hiding. (well, they've never been very willing to show themselves to a needle) Hopefully I'm done being a pin cushion until this baby comes out. All in all I have been poked 14 times in the last three months.
Yikes - I'm not sure where this lovely trait comes from but I hope my children don't get it.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

4 comments:
Why all the poking? Are there really that many blood tests for pregnancy? I am quick to forget, I suppose.
No - there's not that many blood tests - in fact only three. It just takes them 3 to 7 pokes to get a draw. I have wonderful veins. ha ha
It is nice to be able to chat with you as well Christina. It has been a long time. I cannot believe how big your girls are. I am not a fan of needles as well, and unfortunately I get poked often. I love staying in touch with family, so don't be a Hatch and keep to yourself. Mary
Oh my gosh! It's so great to hear from you! How are you?
Post a Comment