We went school shopping while we were back in Provo. Danica is definately a girl. She would have bought the whole store if I would have let her. I think we are going to have to teach her about money really early on. She picked out some really cute clothes and she loves to show them off. As soon as Daddy got there she was modeling them for him. Here is a sampling.

A true model don't you think.

Whitney had to join in too.
We are almost ready for school. We have registration later this week, but now I have to figure out what to do about her hair. She goes back and forth between wanting to grow out her bangs and keep her bangs so any suggestions would be helpful. (she does have that nice wave and a curling iron isn't very helpful in straightening them)
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment