Once a month we take a trip to Idaho Falls for my doctor's apt. We try to do something fun while we are there so the girls don't get too unhappy. They have a reward chart, and last month they spun a trip to the zoo. So here are some fun pics of the little zoo in Idaho Falls.

The animals were just as intrigued with the girls as the girls were with the animals.

How do they measure up to different birds. The birds sure don't look that big in the sky.

The lions were very cooperative. I think they wanted to have their picture taken.

The girls had a lot of fun with the different statues of the animals. Whitney was scared of the lion but loved the tiger.
It was a fun afternoon with fun animals. I love watching my girls discover new things (or rediscover things). I was impressed with this zoo even though it was small. It had a wide variety of animals and it was well taken care of.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
Amazingly enough, the Idaho Falls zoo is quite impressive for a small town zoo. It is the zoo I grew up with and we went on field trips to for school every year in elementary. I love Arco, such a nice little town. Is Dave enjoying his job? Idaho is great!
Post a Comment