So sorry for not posting anything in a while. I've been busy. In fact I'm not even at home or on my laptop so there won't by any pictures, but just wait I'll get them up soon.
This past week I have been in Utah for Stampin' Up! Convention. What a BLAST! I love being a demonstrator. I got 4 free stamp sets, made 8 make-n-takes, got the new catalog (coming for you aug 11) and lots more fun stuff. I also met a ton of people - and what a small world. I met a demonstrator from Lethbridge (Canada for those that don't know) who knows my Grandma!! What fun times I have had.
There are so many new and exciting things coming this Aug I can't wait to show them to people. So if you like crafting in general, start checking my website (link to the side) and you'll be amazed at the new stuff that just won't stop coming!!
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
I wish that I was driving. Getting on the blog and facebook have put me back in touch with a lot of old friends. But unfortunately, I am flying :(
By the way, I love your blog! So cute!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment