It is official. We have landed a job with a pay raise - whoo hooo!!
And we are off to the "magical" place of ... Idaho.
He will be working at Crater of the Moon National Monument.
We leave here in one month. So now the packing begins (and the cheers die away)
So for those of you in Utah we won't be so far away now, but for everyone else - well what can I say, there's still the blog right.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

9 comments:
That is very neat! We just went there a couple of summers ago and enjoyed our visit. I love checking your post. It keeps us updated!
Melissa Christensen
congratulations! We can't wait to see you this summer
YAY! My family lives in Blackfoot and we would go to Craters of the Moon every summer. We'll have to get together.
Woo-hoo! I'm so happy for you. Being from Idaho Falls, I have to admit that we've been there a time or two. It is sure a lot cheaper to live i Idaho, I hope you love it and I can't wait to hear of the new adventures that await you!
SAD!!!!!!!! BUT SOOOOO EXCITING!!! I am soooooooo excited for you guys! I love Idaho! It is so pretty! I guess when we have money we will come visit you :( But I'm glad we are good friends! And that you got to live here for as long as you did!
Well, I'm sad. But I'm so glad you got a pay raise! Yippee!!! Is it a permanent job? Wouldn't that be nice. Hope you had fun in Roswell. Thanks for the recipe details, Dave.
Sorry you have to move AGAIN, but having a job should be worth it, right? Congrats!
where are you people? Missed you at church today.
Congrats! No one deserves it more.
Post a Comment