We finally had spare time before church. Danica wanted curly hair for church today and she must have really wanted it because she stoood in front of the mirror for almost an hour while I curled her hair witha curling iron. At first I had told her that if she wanted curly hair she would need to tell me the night before, but she then proceed to tell me that she would let me curl it with the curling iron - which she is afraid of btw. It turned out really cute. OH, and about two weeks ago she cut her hair twice in one week and so I once again had to fix it, only this time it required getting bangs. But, she looks cute with them and fortunately she doesn't have her moms hair (like I thought), and her bangs are completely straight no matter if they are wet or not.
Back view
What cuties they are. And they even love each other - sometimes. :)
Then, as we were packing up the last few things in the bag danica comes out of the bed room and said "i'm a cute Mr. Potato Head" Yes you are Danica.

Whitney then found the carrot that Danica had peeled and some bunny ears. She started hopping around with the carrot in her mouth. I have a video that I'm trying to post, but well, we have issues with posting videos so maybe you'll get it and maybe you won't.

0 comments:
Post a Comment