We had a fabulous trip with our friend to the Temple yesterday.
We mad a day out of it because it is quite a drive. On our way down the van just quit for no reason. Well, we ended up stopping right next to a building that had the words "Prayer Hut" on the window. We realized we had not prayed when we left so we prayed and the van started right back up and we had no other problems the whole trip. When we arrived at the house we were staying at (which happened to be right across the street from the temple) I asked Danica and Whitney what the building was. Whitney took one look, gasped and said "it's a castle!" How cute. I then told her it was the temple and she said "temple pretty". We did temple stuff in the morning and then played the rest of the day. We had so much fun with our friends and the kids were wonderful for the trip.
I haven't downloaded the pictures to go along with this story but petty soon there will be a whole lot of [pictures to post.
Side note - this morning when Dave tried to leave for work, our car wouldn't start. It just made some nice clicking noises. We managed to get him a ride to work and I spent the morning trying to figure out what was wrong. Turned out we just had a dead battery. I really should look into replacing batteries before they die - don't you think. As I was learning about the car today I realized we have had the same battery in the car since we bought it 5 years ago (batteries are only supposed to last 3-4 years). Oh well, it's fixed.


1 comments:
What a faith building trip to the castle!!!! And....hmmm...where's the link to my blog......can't leave me out ya know!!!!! HE HE!!!
Post a Comment