Monday, May 12, 2008

been busy

Sorry there hasn't been a new post in a while. There are several reasons for this.
1. I haven't downloaded any new pics from my camera
2. I have been really tired because - I'm prego
3. I've been trying to find a place to live in Idaho and all that Jazz

So there you have it. We have a week and a half left here and we are now ready to get boxes, but first I have a scrapbook to finish for a customer out here so I'm not sure how soon I will get to all the other fun things in life.
Love you all and we are thinking of you we are just swamped with things to do.

7 comments:

Jared and Dani said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! (sorry I just can't sensor myself) You are pregnant! WOW!!!! Congratulations, how far along?

Christina said...

I'm 12 weeks. Due in November

Elise said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT?!?! What the heck.

Congratulations!! Sheesh!

Mauri said...

oooh...pregnant! congrats!!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. Can't wait to see you and your family.

Kate said...

CONGRATS!

Bridgette said...

Congrats! Lets hope the girls will get a baby brother!