Friday, May 30, 2008

Our trip to Utah

We took a trip to Utah the begining of May for some baby blessings. Unfortunately I didn't get pic of the babies, but I think I may have some in my email, but for now I will just post some of the other things we did while we were there. The girls have funny car sleeping habits as you can see. I would think this would be very hot and I wouldn't sleep very well, but it works for them. Whitney is on the right and Danica on the left.

They enjoyed pretending that they were driving and I guess we have taught them well because they both put on their seatbelts.

We also helped my mother-in-law put some sod in her yard. It was fun to do, I actually miss working in the yard and gardens - some day I will get to do it again, but until then I will just have to help other people. (yes I really did help, but I had the camera so no pics of me)



I was able to get together with some old friends from high school and catch up a bit. It was great fun. We went to cold stone for some yummy ice cream (a nice treat on my birthday)

We also played games and had lots of fun with the family. Dave was able to help ordain two of our nephews that weekend too. It was a short weekend, but packed full of good things!!

0 comments: