So, I haven't had time to blog until now, but here's an update about what we did this weekend.
Friday our plans took a twist. Danica's friend invited her for a sleepover. so instead of having a fun girl night where we did every one's hair, nails, etc. It ended up just being Dave, Whitney and I watching a movie. I did do a pedicure on Whitney and tried out a new hairstyle which she totally loved and has asked me to do everyday since. Danica ended up coming home early from her sleepover and so we chatted and stayed up late.
Saturday we hiked for March 4 Parks and spent the day at the zoo, and then a birthday party. I will edit this post and add pictures soon. Even Dallin got down and hiked. He wanted nothing to do with being carried. He was so cute. At the zoo they had earth day activities, and the got to plant some plants (Whitney planted radishes, and Danica planted Marigolds). We had fun and thoroughly wore out the kids.
Friday our plans took a twist. Danica's friend invited her for a sleepover. so instead of having a fun girl night where we did every one's hair, nails, etc. It ended up just being Dave, Whitney and I watching a movie. I did do a pedicure on Whitney and tried out a new hairstyle which she totally loved and has asked me to do everyday since. Danica ended up coming home early from her sleepover and so we chatted and stayed up late.
Saturday we hiked for March 4 Parks and spent the day at the zoo, and then a birthday party. I will edit this post and add pictures soon. Even Dallin got down and hiked. He wanted nothing to do with being carried. He was so cute. At the zoo they had earth day activities, and the got to plant some plants (Whitney planted radishes, and Danica planted Marigolds). We had fun and thoroughly wore out the kids.










1 comments:
I love your post.
We've been enjoying the challenge as well. We've even cut down our TV time! lol.
Post a Comment