While I was putting kids to be tonight we started discussing conference.
Here is a small excerpt from our conversation
Me: So a lot of people talked about the family...
Danica: No mom, they talked about moms. It was all about moms.
Well, at least she was listening.
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
Christina, I was so happy to find your blog. I loved the girls dancing. I still have such a special place in my heart for Danica, she is so big and I am sure smart as ever. So you all are in Carlsbad! Well we are moving to Albuquerque in a few weeks because Nathan is done with law school. I was just telling him that we need to go and see some of the really awesome stuff in NM. He has never see the caverns and I haven't been since I was a little girl. When We come down I will let you know because I would love come you see you all!
Post a Comment