Saturday, October 24, 2009

start of the Halloween fun

Each week starting the begining of October I have tried to have spooky diner night. The family loves it and looks forward to it. The first week we had "sloppy gobblins". Each person got to make their own gobblin face.



Mine's too cute - not scary enough.
The next week we had 'werewolf claws' and 'brains'. This was a big hit and everyone pretended they were zombies. I have to say these were the best brains I have ever eaten.

This week we had mummy dogs and monster claws but I don't have the pictures on the computer yet. but, use your imagination as to what they were, let me know and then next post I will post them. If you want any recipes let me know too.
Happy Halloween!!



1 comments:

Mary said...

You are too creative and cute!! I just love how you come up with fun things to do with your family. I have a guess as to what your mummy dogs are, hot dogs wrapped in bread dough to look like a mummy wrap. I don't know what your monster claws are and you have me very puzzled as to what your brains were as well.