Hi there.
It's been a while since I've let mom post. I am almost one now and I keep everyone on their toes. I got my first tooth a few weeks ago and just got my 2nd one yesterday. I don't like it when they come in, but those popcicles mom gives me are great. I like being able to go wherever I want, but mom doesn't like it when I disappear into my sisters room.
I've even tried to play the wii, but mom doesn't like that either.
My favorite thing to do is eat...
This is my first time eating lasagna. I loved it. I ate almost two whole peices plus mom made me eat some veggies too. I don't mind those, but this was much better.
I had a doctor's visit last week and the nurse had to measure me twice because she couldn't believe that I had grown so much. I'm now 18 pounds and 27 inches long.
I still love to flirt with all the girls and flash them my smile.
I love to play with anything with wheels, and I can say dad, mom, and bob-bob (that's my grandpa if you were wondering).
I love being outside and everything that goes along with that.
Well, I think that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to see how I'm doing.


5 comments:
Oh my gosh. He is so adorable. I wish my kids would eat vegetables. hahaha what a good little man. I loved the video of the girls and him.
Christina he has the most beautiful eyes, just love the lashes. I cannot believe he is almost a year old already. Your post about the monster game reminds me of my house. We play monster all the time even with my kids getting older. It has always been a favorite game of theirs especially when daddy plays with them.
He. is. darling.
Love the lasana face. :)
11 months! where does the time go? That was super cute!!
Post a Comment