One Sunday night I decided that Danica was probably old enough to make brownies by herself. I asked her what she thought about that and she jumped up and said YES!! She made them from scratch with only mom telling her how many of what to put in. She was so proud of her accomplishment and so were we. When we were eating them she asked her dad "Dad, are these better than mom's?" She thought they were. Sorry there's only pics from the end of the fun - I didn't think to pull out the camera until she was ready to put the batter in the pan - oops
Stirring the batter
Pouring it in. How big they get so fast.
Licking the bowl. What could be better than that?!!
Stirring the batter
Pouring it in. How big they get so fast.Licking the bowl. What could be better than that?!!


1 comments:
Whitney's a smart one - show up at the end to lick the spoon! That's my kind of kid
Post a Comment