Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i got tagged

  1. A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.

    B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

    C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
  2. Questions:

    What was I doing 10 years ago:

    FEbruary 1998 I was a freshman at Ricks just doing the college thing. I was also writting a missionary. I must have been boring cause I can't remember anything else.
  3. 5 things on my to do list:

    1. go to play group

    2. straigten up the house

    3. read my scriptures

    4. play with my kids

    5. ???


  4. things I would do if I was a billionaire.

    I would pay off school debt. Buy a bigger car. Have more children. give to a charity or orphanage or both. Buy a house (once we stop moving) and just be able to do all those little things for other people that I can't do right now.

  5. 3 of my bad habits (do I really have to share)

    1. temper

    2. putting other things in front of my kids

    3. spending too much time on this silly computer


  6. places I have lived;

    Provo, midvale, clearfield, Roy, and Bryce Utah.

    Rexburg, ID,

    Lynchburg, VA

    Carlsbad, NM

  7. Jobs that I have had

    gymnastics instructor

    fro you server

    TA for nutrition class

    food service worker at long term care facility

    Clinical Dietitan

    STampin' Up demonstrator

    MOM

  8. Things most people don't know about me.

    I have a hard time being a mom. I pass out when stuck with a needle (although after two kids, it's not every time) I do actually like to read. I have lived without an oven and still managed to cook for my family. I hold all my feelings inside until they come exploding out at unoportune moments. I like deep cleaning my house - I hate straightening up. I love to Scuba Dive and yes I am certified.

  9. I tag: Laura and Elise, Brittany and Dani.

0 comments: