Well, what a busy week we had. Between family, preschool, and church things we had people/guest at our house everyday. I am exhausted!! It's hard to have to clean your house that much!! Especially after preschool boys! Yikes!! Ok all you moms that have boys I now have a new appreciation for you. My girls can make messes pretty quick, but these boys broke their record by a long shot. I turned around an the room looked like a hurricane had hit. 3 yr old boys - YIKES. Now we are on to another adventure as we have decided that Whitney is ready to potty train - at least we think so. We are going to give it a try this week and see how it goes. Wish us luck!!!
Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 Engine
3 years ago

1 comments:
I just remember that Danica was potty trained so early, didn't seem quite fair. Hopefully Whitney is easy on you, but if not...at least one of two wasn't bad. Oh yeah, and I do have a boy, he isn't three, but he is very messy. I do think his sister could give him a run for his money though!
Post a Comment