Tuesday, January 15, 2008

playing with paper

Dave is having so much fun being a sumo wrestler and Whitney is having fun trying to knock him down.Mummies trying to dance?
Watch out she's gonna get you.






What fun you can have with paper.
I got a shipment from Stampin' UP! and it came with a bunch of packing paper, so we had fun making the girls into mummies and, well, mom and dad got in on the fun too. What a fun afternoon. We also played tug-o-war with the paper, but that didn't last long.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

I have never seen paper like that! CRAZY! You guys are always having fun!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

How fun! Love seeing pictures of you, Dave, and the girls.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Hey Christina, i saw your site on Mauri's and thought I would stop by and say hi, I hope all is going well for you and your family!