Tuesday, August 6, 2013

quick update

My wonderful friends and family.  I realize I haven't posted in quite some time but it's not because I don't love you.  We purchased a new laptop July of 2012 and as the technical people say "the chassis" went out twice in 10 months.  They have so graciously upgraded me to a new (I'm guessing refurbished) laptop with my original hard drive - however.  All my pics from the last year that I wasn't able to properly save due to above problem are now only on my computer as thumbnails.  I am still working on resolving this problem with them, however it will require another 45 min drive to their store so they can work on it in person (and who knows how long before I get it back, and then by some small miracle I will have out disney vacation, kilton family reunion, and all the other fun activities we did in the last year.
Sometimes digital is great,  sometimes it can cause great frustration.  But at least I know the major events there were others taking pictures so I can at least have some visual memories for future generations.

Love you all and miss you greatly.
Christina

0 comments: