Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well, It's been one busy year.  and as you can tell the blog has suffered for it.  It's not that I don't want to keep you up to date on what's going on, or that we haven't been doing anything, I just haven't had the time or energy to edit photos, think about what to say, etc, etc...
So hopefully this week I will have time.  But for now  Merry Christmas!

 We retold the Nativity for Christmas Eve.
 Santa came, and amazingly we managed to sleep in until 5:45.  That's saying something - although Dave was not the best sleeper last night (but I love how excited he still gets)


I hope you had a great Christmas too.
Jesus is the reason for the season and I'm so grateful that have a knowledge of His gospel.  It has blessed my life in more ways than I know.  May you Season be Bright with the Light of Christ and best wished for the New Year - may it be a Spectacular one.

0 comments: