Saturday, June 11, 2011

Eight

Eight years ago I became a mom for the first time.  A beautiful baby girl with lots of attitude from the very begining.  Her bright (toothless) grin makes me smile and she is very caring and helpful.  Super bright, a great dancer, and has a love for gymnastics just like her mom.
 Eight days ago, I became a mom for the fourth time.  Each one has been different and so amazing in their own way.  This time it was another beautiful baby girl.  Unlike her siblings she is very calm, quiet, and sleeps; a blessing I think the whole family was in need of.  Her siblings adore her and fight over who gets to hold her. I've only included her big sister in this post because it's her birthday, and I'm celebrating 8's.  (8 years and 8 days)

1 comments:

Dave & Ashley said...

Congrats on your little girl! You have such a cute family! We miss you guys. Hope all is well with you!