Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Happenings at our house.

So this was Big D the middle of march...and this was big D the begining of April.  She lost 6 teeth since the begining of the year.  The last 4 coming out within a month - 3 in one week.  Crazy!!  Hopefully she won't be the toothless wonder for too long.


April started out with some nice weather and a new Wheelbarrow.  I'm not sure who had more fun - daddy or the kids.
 Then W had a fieldtrip to a local farm and little D got to tag along.
 Then it was time for easter festivities.  So glad that W's preschool let me make treats - you just can't buy things like this in the store.  (it's a good thing I have a food handler's permit)
 Dying eggs was next on the list.  Here's a sample of what we did.



 Some quick easter morning pics before church.  I had to be there early for choir practice so I didn't get as good of pics as I wanted, but I think I will have to do a little photo shoot with them later.

 It was such a nice day (and this little guy knows how to open the doors now) and this is what I found when I was calling them for lunch.  He's just too cute - so much for keeping the new outfit clean - haha.
 The egg hunt...

 What do you do with all that candy?  Eat it all at once of course.
 And finally we had an amazing storm yesterday and this is what we got at the end.  So beautiful - pictures don't do it justice.  The colors were so vibrant and it was a double rainbow if you look closely.
It was the first time little D had seen a rainbow and he was fascinated.  He kept opening the door and talking about the rainbow and then when it was gone he kept asking it to come back. 

I couldn't pick my fav video so I posted both.  Please don't mind his messy face :)

1 comments:

Angela said...

I love Danica's missing teeth! That is adorable. Bet she has a hard time eating those amazing looking cupcakes! Miss you guys!