Sunday, December 30, 2007

Whitney and food - she can't get enough.

Whitney is always in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking, and this particular night I grabbed something out of the fridge and heard something fall out. I didn't know what it was and didn't have free hands to pick it up so I continued over to the table to put stuff down. I turned around and found Whitney eating something. I Got closer and realized it was a stick of butter!! I know -what did I do - I got the camera and had to take pictures - I mean look at that gigantic bite she's got in her mouth. and she loved it. She had eaten it all up before I could get her to spit it out.


Then while I was putting the camera away, she discovered she could open the fridge so once again - i got the camera - and caught her in the act. Now she is in the fridge all the time, but now she can get her own drinks of nice cold water so I think she and mom are happy about that.


Whitney's favorite food is bananas. We can't keep them on the shelf because she will climb up and steel them. She has figured out how to open them and will eat the whole bunch if she can get her hands on them.

What a cutie she is - even with food in her mouth.

5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So funny. Nothing better for a snack than a stick of butter.

Bridgette said...

Meghan is a banana lover also! At 11 months old...she can polish the antire thing off! Oh, when my younger brither was Whitney's age, we found him eating a stick of butter under the kitchen table! He thought he was being clever!

Bridgette said...

ps. the top pickof her with the butter looks like a teeny-tiny Christina!

Graton said...

Our oldest loves mayonnaise. She will ask for a sandwich with mayo, cheese, tomato and cucumber and then dismantle it and eat only the mayo off the bread!

Anonymous said...

love to have her on my lap with my hand in her diaper getting a good feel, my niece loves it