Sunday, December 30, 2007

girly girls


As we were getting ready for Christmas I decided it has been way too long since I've done something "pretty" for me. So I got out my nail polish and polished up my toes and the girls couldn't hardly wait for me to finish so I could do theirs. So we all got pretty toes for the Christmas holidays. And I have found one way that they will actually be still. At least until the last toe is painted :)

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

WOO WOO! I can't wait until Meghan sits still long enough for that!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Such a cute picture.Your girls are so beautiful!

Livingstone Family said...

Hey Christina! It's good to catch up with you, I look forward to more posts. (I linked here from Sarah Egbert) I can't believe how grown up your girls are, weren't they just babies? Looks like you're all doing well. Take care!
Mindy